Firehouselistens is an official customer satisfaction survey from Firehouse Subs. The company wants to increase user experience using this Firehousesubs online survey. In this article, you will learn how to complete the Firehouse Subs survey on Firehouselistens.com and win prizes.
This Customer Satisfaction Survey is a survey given by Firehouse subs. You can also get a chance to win $500 cash. Let’s have a look at the company’s brief first.
Firehouse Subs is a U.S. based restaurant founded in 1994 by Robin and Chris Sorensen. It has around 1170 stores in 46 states. It’s a private company and headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, United States.
The menu, features hot speciality subs, salads, and other seasonal items. The interesting menu items include Firehouse Hero, Engineer, and Hook and Ladder. Let’s get to know about the requirements of this survey and how to participate?
Official Customer Satisfaction Survey by Firehouse Subs
If you want to apply for the Firehouselistens survey then you have to check the requirement first. Here is a list of requirements to apply for the Firehouselistens survey on www.firehouselistens.com.
- Latest purchase receipt
- Must not be an employee of the Firehouse Subs company.
- Must not be an ex-employee of the Firehouse Subs company.
- The participant must not be an immediate relative of Firehouse Subs employees.
- Age should be 18 years or more.
- English or Spanish languag is required
- The survey entry may be terminated in case the feedback is found to be biased.
Take Part In Firehouselistens Customer Satisfaction Survey@ www.firehouselistens.com
If you want to participate in the Firehouselistens Customer Satisfaction Survey and get a chance to win $500. Here’s how?
- First of all, open the web browser and visit the official website of the FirehouseListens Customer Satisfaction Survey i.e. www.firehouselistens.com
- Next on the home page of the survey, you will be asked to enter the 18-digit survey code as given at bottom of your purchase receipt.
- You can also either enter a 20-digit survey code as printed in the middle of the receipt.
- Choose the language of the survey i.e. either English or Spanish.
- Next, the participants will be redirected to the questionnaire.
- Answer all the questions carefully to proceed further.
- Once the questionnaire is finished, the participant will be entered into the sweepstake.
- At the end of the survey, the participant will be asked to enter the contact details.
- A coupon code will be generated that can be used to win $500 cash.
Firehouse Subs created this customer satisfaction survey to get customers’ feedback online. The coupon codes and offers associated with such surveys are meant to encourage people to take their time and participate.
Therefore, many companies of famous brands opt-out of such a business strategy to maintain their brand value in the market. For a digital generation like today, such a strategy works out pretty well.